All items purchased carry a manufacturer's warranty only. LUXAR does not provide or sell extended warranty policies. The general conditions of warranty are determined for each type of product by the manufacturer that grants this warranty. If you wish to check the warranty period on a product, please e-mail our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Returns (Terms & Conditions)
1. All returns must be made within 14 days from the date merchandise was delivered.
2. Returns without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will not be accepted.
3. Opened packages are subject to inspection to determine if credit can be offered and an amount of credit issued for accepted returns will be based upon item and packaging condition. Deductions will be applied if the original manufacturer’s packaging material and/or items are missing, marked up, and/or damaged. This includes, but is not limited to, manuals, warranty papers, screws and other accessories. If the original equipment programming has been modified, registered, or activated, additional deductions will apply. Returned purchases which are determined to not be re-sellable will not be eligible for a credit and will be returned back at customer expense. All decisions are at our sole discretion.
4. All items must be returned in a shipping carton or postal-bag not just the manufacturers packaging.
5. Please ensure that the RMA number is clearly displayed on the outer box to ensure a smooth return.
6. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and we recommend that those items be returned via insured ground service with a tracking number as we are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
7. We are not responsible for personal data, or items left in returned merchandise so please check your equipment carefully before returning.
8. Defective items may be repaired or exchanged.
9. We are not responsible for any damage resulting from the sale, installation or misuse of any products purchased from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
10. We do not accept the return of licenses, as well as transformers and batteries, except in cases where they arrive damaged.
11. Shipments that are refused will incur return shipping cost and those costs will be deducted from your refund.
How to return an item?
In the case if you must return your items to us, please follow these steps below to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA).
1. Log On to Your Account, in your account page click on Order History And Details.
2. Find the Order with the product you wish to return, click the Plus sign and then Details.
3. Scroll down the page to the Product/s in this order and check the item/s you wish to return.
4. In the Merchandise Return section click on Request for RMA.
5. In the next page select the number of parts you wish to return and give an explanation for the return and click Submit RMA.
Please Give US up to 24 hrs to review you RMA request. Once we review the request we will update the status of your Merchandise Return you account.
6. You can check the status of your return by logging in to your account and clicking on My Merchandise Returns.
7. Once the return is accepted your status will change to Waiting for package, at this time please ship the package to us to the following address.
Zemgalu iela 8